My Husband LOVES wings.
That man can eat Bdubs everyday.
In our efforts to save money and eat at home more often we realized there wasn't much room for wings.
But alas! My dear Husband saves the day. Did you know you can buy wing sauce...from Buffalo Wild Wings? again, not kidding.
I feel like I am always being left out with this stuff.
We put together a great recipe for chicken wings, without the hefty bill.
*note, these are boneless wings*
Dice up chicken.
Mix chicken in an egg bath of 1 egg, a little salt, a little pepper, and oil.
Add flour and cornstarch. Coat thoroughly. Add water if its too dry.
Deep fry chicken in small batches.
Drain excess oil from chicken onto paper towels.
In a mixing bowl toss your wings and favorite wing sauce.
We like it spicy around here!!
YUM! Serve hot with your favorite sides. We like seasoned fries and pasta salad.
40 wings. $5
Yea, I know, it is awesome.
*3 cooked chicken breasts
* 1/4 tsp salt
*1/2 tsp pepper
*1 tblsp oil
*1/2 cup cornstarch
*1/4 cup flour
*extra cooking for deep frying
I used cooked chicken breast. This is a great recipe to use leftover chicken.
Heat pan of oil on high for 10 to 15 min. Turn heat down to medium when ready to cook chicken.
1. Dice up your chicken into bite size pieces
2. In a separate bowl whisk your egg, salt, pepper, and oil.
3. Add your chicken to egg mix. Make sure to fully coat each piece. Add your flour and cornstarch to chicken. Fully coat chicken.
4. Slowly add batches of chicken to hot oil. Cook for 8 min or until the breading becomes golden brown.
5. Drain excess grease from chicken on paper towel lined plate.
6. In a large mixing bowl fully coat chicken in wing sauce.
7. Serve immediately.